Preventive Maintenance Plans as low as $199 +tax
Proper HVAC maintenance is one of the least expensive but most important things you can do for your furnace or air conditioner. HVAC systems are expected to operate in the hottest of summers and the coldest of winters, day and night, yet many homeowners fail to consider regular service. Just like a car needs routine oil changes and periodic scheduled maintenance, your furnace and air conditioning system need periodic preventive maintenance to operate efficiently and give you the longest possible operating life.
To ensure your HVAC system stays in good condition, we offer heating and air conditioning maintenance agreements that include two preventive service visits per year – one in the fall for a furnace tune-up and one in the spring for an AC tune-up. During an annual tune-up, the technician will check the fan for abnormal wear and tear. The motor will be checked, and the technician may use equipment to test for system leaks. The coil will be cleaned during the spring/summer service visit to ensure the heat transfer is occurring as efficiently as possible. If you haven’t been replacing your air filter, the technician will do that for you, too.
Why Invest in a Preventive Maintenance Plan?
Most manufacturers suggest that HVAC systems receive a tune-up annually. Looking over the system each year allows the technician to catch small issues before they become large ones. You could call each year to have service, but a much easier way is to sign up for one of our low-cost heating and air conditioning maintenance plans.
Silver Service Agreement:
- 15% Invoice Discount
- Priority Service
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- AC Cleaning Service
- Heating System Cleaning Service
- Lower Operating Costs
- Extended Equipment Life
- Cleaner/Healthier Air
- Peace of Mind
- Yearly Budgeting
- Safer Operation
Our inspection will include the following:
- Inspection, cleaning or replacing owner-furnished filters
- Refrigerant pressure checks to ensure proper system operation and comfort
- Tightening electrical connections to prevent loose wiring problems
- Check for proper voltage and amp draws for optimum operating performance
- Oiling and greasing of bearings and motors and the cleaning of fan wheels
- Check and replace fan belt for wear and tension if applicable
- Check and clean the condensate drain system and test for proper performance
- Ensure that all electrical controls and safeties are properly working
- Clean indoor and outdoor coils for optimum operating efficiency during spring/summer service visit
- Test each system for the proper seasonal operation and performance
- Check defrost, ignition controls, and operating controls
The Importance of Changing Your Air Filter
Most manufacturers recommend replacing the filter on your system every 90 days, but you may wish to check it once a month to be sure dirt isn’t accumulating more rapidly. If you hold your filter up to the light and cannot see through it, replace it immediately. When filters become dirty, the tiny spaces through which air is drawn become blocked. This forces your system’s motor to work harder and can result in accelerated wear and more frequent breakdowns. Filters are designed to be replaced quickly and easily. This is one of the most important maintenance tasks that homeowners can do.
To enroll in a regular maintenance plan or scheduling a routine service visit, call Bass Air Conditioning Company…we’re ready to make sure your system is working as efficiently as possible.