Operation Holiday Comfort
As the weather turns cold we realize a lot of families in the Fayetteville area will be in need of a new heating system, but may not have a way to make it happen. Part of our mission is to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
It makes us feel good to serve others and make lives easier through the services
we provide. To pay it forward, we have partnered with Amana to provide a way to prepare a home for the winter with a Bass Air heating system give-away!
Here is how it works:
1. Nominate a family or individual. You can nominate yourself. Start submissions November 1st, 2023
2. Describe why the nominee deserves to receive a free heating system.
3. Include medical circumstances, financial hardships, community involvement, and other
circumstances that will help with the evaluation process.
4. Nominee must own their home and live in one of our service areas: Cumberland, Harnett, Hoke, Lee, Moore, Robeson, or Sampson Counties of North Carolina
5. Include the nominee’s full name, address and phone number. Include your full name, address, and phone number.
6. Deadline to receive submission is December 1, 2023. All information will remain private and confidential.
7. Selected finalist nominees will be contacted by phone in early December for proper vetting,
home requirements, and home inspections as needed.
8. Winner will be announced on or around December 8, 2023.
Proudly Sponsored By: