Bass Air Conditioning Company Employment Opportunities
Bass Air Conditioning Company is a Drug Free Workplace
We take great pride in our company and the quality of our HVAC team. We constantly strive to better ourselves through training and experience and offer programs to increase the proficiency and skill level of our team. Some of the programs we offer are:
- Apprenticeship training program – This two and a half year program is offered to promising individuals who want to achieve formal recognition for their efforts to be a well-rounded and professional HVAC technician, mechanic or supervisor. The training for this program takes place in in a classroom environment as well as in the field for hands-on experiences. At graduation, the apprentice is classified as a Journeyman and receives full recognition of this status by the State of North Carolina. Many of our current staff personnel are graduates of this program and continue to promote it because of its value to this industry.
- NATE Certification Program – This program is a nationally recognized program primarily for service technicians. The certification consists of two tests i.e. a core test and a specialty test that are administered here at Bass Air Conditioning Company by a certified proctor. We provide study groups and classes to help the trainee to prepare for these exams and also help with the cost of materials and the tests. Many of our staff members are certified through NATE.
- We believe proper training is essential to our industry in this time of technological advancement and offer many factory-sponsored training events through the course of the year dealing with supervision, service, and administration.
- Training administered by the team supervisor takes place for all installation and service personnel on a regular basis.
If you are serious about learning this trade, we are serious about training you to achieve that goal.
If our company sounds like the kind of place you would like to be a part of please contact us either via internet, phone or in person, we are always looking for good people.
OTHER THINGS WORTH CONSIDERING
- GOOD WORK ENVIRONMENT-WE OPERATE ACCORDING TO THE ETHICS OF CHRISTIAN STEWARDSHIP
- COMPETITIVE WAGE SCALE
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- RETIREMENT PLAN ( 401-K ) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
- PAID HOLIDAYS AND VACATIONS
- PAID JURY DUTY
- FREE LIFE INSURANCE
- STEADY WORK ENVIRONMENT
- RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL SERVICE AND SHEET METAL CAREER PATHS
- DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
- UNIFORM PROGRAM
- IN BUSINESS SINCE 1952
Bass Air Conditioning Company is Fayetteville’s only Factory Authorized Dealer of Carrier Products we are also a Carrier Distinguished Dealer (there are only nine in North Carolina).