Bass Air Conditioning Open Positions
Bass Air Conditioning Company is a Drug Free Workplace
We take great pride in our company and the quality of our HVAC team. We constantly strive to better ourselves through training and experience and offer programs to increase the proficiency and skill level of our team. Some of the programs we offer are:
- NATE Certification Program – This program is a nationally recognized program primarily for service technicians. The certification consists of two tests i.e. a core test and a specialty test that are administered here at Bass Air Conditioning Company by a certified proctor. We provide study groups and classes to help the trainee to prepare for these exams and also help with the cost of materials and the tests. Many of our staff members are certified through NATE.
- We believe proper training is essential to our industry in this time of technological advancement and offer many factory-sponsored training events through the course of the year dealing with supervision, service, and administration.
- Training administered by the team supervisor takes place for all installation and service personnel on a regular basis.
If you are serious about learning this trade, we are serious about training you to achieve that goal.
To learn more, contact our NearU recruiter directly, Lindsey Whalen at [email protected] or 864-784-3473. You can also complete the application form below.
Why Choose Bass?
- $1,500 SIGNING BONUS
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- COMPETITIVE WAGE SCALE
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- RETIREMENT PLAN ( 401-K ) WITH EMPLOYER MATCH
- PAID HOLIDAYS AND VACATIONS
- FREE LIFE INSURANCE
- STEADY WORK ENVIRONMENT
- RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL SERVICE AND SHEET METAL CAREER PATHS
- DRUG AND ALCOHOL FREE WORKPLACE
- UNIFORM PROGRAM
- IN BUSINESS SINCE 1952
- GREAT ADDITIONAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PROVIDED