Bass Air Conditioning Community InvolvementBass Air Conditioning Company has been part of the Fayetteville community for more than 60 years. It’s our home as well as our workplace, and we support this “all-American city” through the work that we do and the connections we make in the community. The following are some of the organizations that we support professionally and personally by volunteering our time, donating our resources, and offering cash contributions.
Share the Warmth and Donate a Coat Today!All year long, we collect coats for our local residents. We have partnered with Fayetteville Urban Ministry as they distribute new and gently-used coats to men, women, and children in need. You can drop off your donation at our office:
3261 Natal St., Fayetteville, NC 28306
We appreciate everyone who has donated thus far. We are accepting donations all year long.
Bass Air Cares Near U
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America – ACCA is a non-profit organization of indoor environmental energy services professionals who work to promote energy efficiency and healthy, comfortable living and work spaces.
- Association of the United States Army – AUSA is a non-profit organization dedicated to the support of the men and women of the Army, active or retired, and their families, through education and professional development opportunities.
- Better Business Bureau – The BBB ensures that members advertise honestly and conduct business in an ethical manner to build strong relationships with their customer base.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Cumberland County – A charter of the Boys and Girls Clubs of America, the Boys and Girls Clubs of Cumberland County strives to enable young people to realize their full potential and become productive, caring citizens. The organization offers after-school programs throughout the school year to provide a safe environment for young people to interact and complete homework activities, and summer activities to develop character and leadership skills while offering recreational activities.
- Campbell University – Campbell University is a Baptist liberal arts and sciences university that consciously promotes the application of Christian principles.
- Disabled American Veterans – DAV assists disabled military veterans and their families by providing free services through a nationwide network of DAV National Service Offices, Transition Service Offices, Hospital Service Coordinator Offices, Voluntary Service Representatives and local DAV Chapters.
- Fayetteville Area Habitat for Humanity – Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit corporation bringing people together to build homes so that everyone has a decent place to live. This chapter is part of a global, nonprofit housing organization that operates on Christian principles and seeks to eliminate substandard housing by building new homes or repairing existing homes. Habitat for Humanity is dedicated to the belief that everyone should have a decent place to live in dignity and safety.
- Fayetteville Area Operation Inasmuch – The Fayetteville Area Operation Inasmuch is based on the principles of Matthew 25:40, which reads “Inasmuch as you did it for the least of these, you did it for me.”
- Fayetteville Urban Ministry – The Fayetteville Urban Ministry seeks to transform lives through four core programs. The Find-A-Friend Program is a youth mentoring program designed to spark faith in a brighter future by providing an alternative resolution for youth who are in the juvenile court system or who risk being placed in a juvenile detention center. The Adult Literacy Program offers hope for a brighter future to illiterate adults through reading, education, and job preparation. The Emergency Assistance Program demonstrates love for one’s neighbor through assistance with basic needs such as food, clothing, and support in times of crisis. The Nehemiah Project builds community security through free repairs on the homes of low-income residents.
- Arts Council of Fayetteville-Cumberland County – the Arts Council funds art and cultural events throughout the county. It manages the day to day activities of the Arts Center, helps local art organizations with their operation, strives to educate children on matters of art and culture, and functions as a resource to make Fayetteville and Cumberland County a desirable place to live, work, and visit.
- Fayetteville-Cumberland County Chamber of Commerce – Now known as the Fayetteville Regional Chamber, this organization works to inform potential businesses of the economic feasibility of doing business in the Fayetteville area. The goal of the Fayetteville Regional Chamber is to promote the growth of the region into a major economic hub for business, defense, and industrial development in the Southeast.
- Home Builders Association of Fayetteville – The HBAF promotes local building and development industries through cooperation between builders, developers, bankers, mortgage brokers, government agencies, and the community at large.
- Kiwanis Club of Cape Fear, NC – Kiwanis International is found in more than 80 nations and has a membership of more than 600,000 members. Kiwanis raises over $100 million each year and logs more than 18 million volunteer hours in projects designed to strengthen communities and serve children.
- Lumbee River Electric Membership Corporation – The Lumbee River Electric Membership Corporation is committed to improving the quality of life for communities by providing electric services.
- Methodist University – Methodist University is a private college in Fayetteville that offers more than 80 undergraduate programs and four graduate programs.
- Military Affairs Council – the MAC fosters relationships between MAC members and the military communities of Fort Bragg and Pope Field. It is a way for local businesses to meet military personnel and better understand what services or industries they might contract to provide to the facilities.
- National Federation of Independent Business – The NFIB promotes a stronger economy by educating small business owners on the impact of current and proposed federal and state legislation.
- North Carolina Plumbing and Mechanical Association – The NCPMA provides education and business enhancement expertise to cooling, heating, and plumbing service providers in North Carolina.
- North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association – The North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association increases public safety and protects the rights of North Carolina citizens through education of the public, training for sheriffs’ departments, and legislative initiatives.
- Piedmont Natural Gas – Piedmont Natural Gas provides natural gas to over one million residential and business customers throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
- Progress Energy – Progress Energy has now joined with Duke Energy to form the largest electric power holding company in the country. The company supplies energy to nearly 7.2 million customers in the U.S. and has approximately 57,500 megawatts of generating capacity throughout the Midwest, the Carolinas, and Florida.
- The Fayetteville Public Works Commission – The Fayetteville PWC has managed electric, water, and sanitary sewer utilities in Fayetteville since the early 1900s.
- South River Electric Membership Corporation – The South River Electric Membership Corporation is a non-profit organization that distributes electrical power to more than 42,000 consumer-members in Bladen, Cumberland, Harnett, Johnston, and Sampson counties. The cooperative has 36 substations and more than 5,339 miles of energized distribution and transmission lines.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce – The U.S. Chamber of Commerce represents over three million businesses, from small owner-operator companies to industry-leading corporations. It is the world’s largest business organization.
- United Way – The United Way is a non-profit organization with more than 1,200 local offices pooling fundraising efforts and support. The organization strives to help all individuals reach their full potential through education, income stability, and a healthy life.