You most likely rely on your heating and air conditioning appliances to keep you comfortable year-round in your Dunn area home. When you require installation, maintenance or repair on these hard-working appliances, who will you trust to keep your equipment running smoothly and efficiently? At Bass Air Conditioning Company, we only hire technicians who are certified by North American Technician Excellence (NATE). Consider the benefits of using a NATE certified technician and you won’t want to turn anywhere else.
Benefits of Using a NATE Certified Technician
- Longer system life: By avoiding mistakes when caring for your HVAC equipment, NATE certified technicians help prolong the life of your system.
- Greater equipment efficiency: Proper installation and tune-ups are necessary for equipment to run at peak efficiency. This reduces your utility bills and prevents energy waste.
- Superior home comfort: A properly maintained system keeps you comfortable even when heating and cooling demand increases. It also keeps indoor humidity at the proper level, increasing home comfort year round.
- Better indoor air quality: With a thorough equipment inspection and the right filter replacement, you can expect cleaner, healthier indoor air.
- Safe, quiet performance: Heating equipment can spring a carbon monoxide leak and cooling equipment can suffer a malfunctioning electrical system. When checked thoroughly by a NATE certified technician, you can rest assured these problems won’t endanger your family. Plus, the quiet operation may make you forget the equipment is even running.
- Professional advice: Want tips on changing your air filter or ideas for running your equipment more efficiently? The professional advice you receive during a tune-up is just another added benefit of using a NATE certified technician.
- Fewer future repairs and callbacks: When a technician does the job right the first time around, you save time and money by reducing the need for future repairs. You also avoid the hassle of callbacks from improper installation, maintenance or repairs.
- Peace of mind: You know your HVAC equipment is properly cared for when you leave the installation, maintenance and repairs in the hands of a qualified, NATE certified technician.
If you want to enjoy these benefits of using a NATE certified technician, please contact Bass Air Conditioning Company in Fayetteville and schedule an appointment today.
Image Provided by Shutterstock.com